Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time. We remain dedicated to providing you with exceptional service while keeping you and our staff safe. We will continue to offer curbside service until further notice. Our procedure is as follows:
– When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office to let us know that you are here and remain available by phone at all times.-
– A staff member will call you to take a brief history.
– We will then ask you to place your cat in it’s carrier on the curbside or wait for a staff member to hand over your leashed dog in the parking lot. If your dog is afraid or skittish, wait for a staff member to hand you a slip lead to place over their head before removing them from your car.
– Please remain in your vehicle while the doctor performs their exam.
– Once the doctor has completed their exam, they will discuss their findings with you by phone.
– Upon completion of treatment(s) and/or dispensing of medications, the receptionist will call to collect payment (credit card preferred) over the phone.
– Your pet and medications will then be brought out to you.
Please remember to wear your mask. If you have any questions about how to proceed with an appointment, please call our office at 973-691-1771. We are here for you and to meet all your veterinary health care needs. We thank you for entrusting us with the care of your pets.